Zurn Engineered Water Solutions® is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets. Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of engineered water solutions in the industry, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building`s environment.
Zurn Industries: ZF817-24 23-1/4" Wide Reveal x 24-5/8" Long Reinforced Polymer Catch Basin
Model Number - ZF817-24, ZF817-24-E4, ZF817-24-U4
|Approximate Weight||<20 lb/ft|
|Depth of Body||25-1/2"|
|Grate Open Area||228.8 sq in/ft|
|Manufacturer Product Line||Trench Drains|
|Material||Fiber Reinforced Polyester Fiberglass|
|Strainer Material||Ductile Iron|
DescriptionView at source
- 3 RFA files
- 2 PDF files
Send File Feedback
Comments about this file
File Comments Received
Thank you for your feedback
- Manufacturer is involved in the publishing of the product information and design files. Seek works with the manufacturer to confirm information is up to date.
- MEP connectors are present for this family.
- This family includes MATERIALS.
- This family includes SHARED PARAMETERS from the Revit Master Parameter list.
- This family includes COMPLETE MANUFACTURER METADATA.
- This family contains geometry that is CONSTRAINED TO REFERENCES.
- This family contains views that are 2D READY.
Terms and Conditions
Tired of seeing this screen? Join now!
Join Seek Now and experience a new level of service. With a single sign on you will only need to agree to our Terms and Conditions once.
Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement
Install Autodesk Seek Viewer now! Our high-performance and lightweight viewer allows you to preview and interact with 3D design files before download.
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Internet Explorer (32-bit version) , Firefox (version 3.6 and below) and chrome (32-bit version)
Size: 2.6 MB
Download time estimate: 15 seconds with DSL (1.5M), System administrator rights required
By clicking on the Accept and Install button below, I agree to the Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement and the Autodesk Seek web service Terms and Conditions.