About Milgard Windows & Doors
Milgard Windows & Doors, a Masco company based in Tacoma, Wash., offers a full line of wood, aluminum, vinyl and fiberglass windows and patio doors for architects, builders, dealers and homeowners. The company has been recognized for manufacturing the nation's highest quality vinyl windows six times in a yearly survey sponsored by Hanley-Wood Inc., publishers of Builder magazine.
1010 54th Ave East
Tacoma, WA 98424
Milgard Windows and Doors: Four Panel Aluminum Stacking Doors
Model Number - Four Panel Aluminum Stacking Doors
|Exterior Frame Color||White, Tan, Darn Bronze Anodized, Clear An... Show More White, Tan, Darn Bronze Anodized, Clear Anodized Show Less|
|Hardware Color||Black, Brushed Nickel|
|Manufacturer Product Line||Moving Glass Wall Systems|
|Mode of Operation||Sliding|
|U-Value||.42 - .44|
DescriptionView at source
- 2 RFA files
Send File Feedback
Comments about this file
File Comments Received
Thank you for your feedback
- Manufacturer is involved in the publishing of the product information and design files. Seek works with the manufacturer to confirm information is up to date.
- This family is hosted by a WALL.
- This family includes MATERIALS.
- This family includes SHARED PARAMETERS from the Revit Master Parameter list.
- This family includes COMPLETE MANUFACTURER METADATA.
- This family contains geometry that is CONSTRAINED TO REFERENCES.
- This family contains views that are 2D READY.
Terms and Conditions
Tired of seeing this screen? Join now!
Join Seek Now and experience a new level of service. With a single sign on you will only need to agree to our Terms and Conditions once.
Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement
Install Autodesk Seek Viewer now! Our high-performance and lightweight viewer allows you to preview and interact with 3D design files before download.
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox
Size: 2.6 MB
Download time estimate: 15 seconds with DSL (1.5M), System administrator rights required
By clicking on the Accept and Install button below, I agree to the Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement and the Autodesk Seek web service Terms and Conditions.