Haworth, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of office furniture and Organic Workspaces®, including raised access floors, moveable walls, systems furniture, seating, storage and wood casegoods. Family owned and privately held, Haworth is headquartered in Holland, Michigan and serves markets in more than 170 countries through a global network of 600 dealers.
Haworth: LIM is a Multi-Purpose, Multi-Task Led Lighting Family That Offers Design Continuity and Freedom
Model Number - LIM Light
|Adjustable Desk Model Height||12"-15.75"|
|Adjustable Floor Model Height||37.75"-50.75"|
|Electrical||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Industry Standards||ISO 9000: 2000 and 14001, ISO/IEC 17025|
|Manufacturer Product Line||LIM Light|
|Power||3.0 W, 7.3 W|
DescriptionView at source
- 3 RFA files
- 2 DWG files
Send File Feedback
Comments about this file
File Comments Received
Thank you for your feedback
- Manufacturer is involved in the publishing of the product information and design files. Seek works with the manufacturer to confirm information is up to date.
- This family includes MATERIALS.
- This family includes SHARED PARAMETERS from the Revit Master Parameter list.
- This family includes COMPLETE MANUFACTURER METADATA.
- This family contains geometry that is CONSTRAINED TO REFERENCES.
- This family contains views that are 2D READY.
Terms and Conditions
Tired of seeing this screen? Join now!
Join Seek Now and experience a new level of service. With a single sign on you will only need to agree to our Terms and Conditions once.
Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement
Install Autodesk Seek Viewer now! Our high-performance and lightweight viewer allows you to preview and interact with 3D design files before download.
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox
Size: 2.6 MB
Download time estimate: 15 seconds with DSL (1.5M), System administrator rights required
By clicking on the Accept and Install button below, I agree to the Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement and the Autodesk Seek web service Terms and Conditions.