Boise Cascade: BOISE GLULAM® Beam Products are Manufactured With Exterior-Grade or Wet-Use Adhesives That Comply With All Recognized Standards.
Model Number - BOISE GLULAM 24F-V4, BOISE GLULAM 24F-V8
|Depth||6", 7-1/2", 9", 9-1/2", 10-1/2", 11-7/8", 12", 13-1/2", 14", 15", 16", 16-1/2", 18", 19-1/2", 21", 22-1/2", 24"|
|Industry Standards||IRC, IBC, NBCC, BS EN|
|Length||Custom, 66' Maximum|
|Manufacturer Product Line||BOISE GLULAMS|
|Material||Stacked Solid Sawn Lumber Laminations|
|Width||3-1/8", 3-1/2", 5-1/8", 5-1/2", 6-3/4", 8-3/4"|
DescriptionView at source
- 2 RFA files
- 3 PDF files
- 2 TXT files
- 2 ZIP files
Send File Feedback
Comments about this file
File Comments Received
Thank you for your feedback
- Manufacturer is involved in the publishing of the product information and design files. Seek works with the manufacturer to confirm information is up to date.
- This family includes MATERIALS.
- This family includes SHARED PARAMETERS from the Revit Master Parameter list.
- This family includes COMPLETE MANUFACTURER METADATA.
- This family contains views that are 2D READY.
Terms and Conditions
Tired of seeing this screen? Join now!
Join Seek Now and experience a new level of service. With a single sign on you will only need to agree to our Terms and Conditions once.
Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement
Install Autodesk Seek Viewer now! Our high-performance and lightweight viewer allows you to preview and interact with 3D design files before download.
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox
Size: 2.6 MB
Download time estimate: 15 seconds with DSL (1.5M), System administrator rights required
By clicking on the Accept and Install button below, I agree to the Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement and the Autodesk Seek web service Terms and Conditions.