Pilkington: Pilkington Optifloat™ Clear Uncoated Insulated Float Glass, 1/4", Low Emissivity Glazing
Model Number - Optifloat Clear 1/4"
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.70|
|Total Solar Energy Reflectance||0.12|
|Total Solar Energy Transmittance||0.60|
|Total Solar Energy UV Transmittance||0.46|
|Type of Glazing||Low Emissivity|
|U-Value U.S. Summer||0.50|
|U-Value U.S. Winter||0.47|
|Visible Light Transmittance||0.78|
- 2 PDF files
- 1 CSV file
- Uncoated Insulated Float Glass Optifloat Clear 1/4in Product Attribute Details
- MS Excel
Send File Feedback
Comments about this file
File Comments Received
Thank you for your feedback
- Manufacturer is involved in the publishing of the product information and design files. Seek works with the manufacturer to confirm information is up to date.
- This family includes MATERIALS.
- This family includes SHARED PARAMETERS from the Revit Master Parameter list.
- This family contains geometry that is CONSTRAINED TO REFERENCES.
Terms and Conditions
Tired of seeing this screen? Join now!
Join Seek Now and experience a new level of service. With a single sign on you will only need to agree to our Terms and Conditions once.
Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement
Install Autodesk Seek Viewer now! Our high-performance and lightweight viewer allows you to preview and interact with 3D design files before download.
Operating System: Windows
Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox
Size: 2.6 MB
Download time estimate: 15 seconds with DSL (1.5M), System administrator rights required
By clicking on the Accept and Install button below, I agree to the Autodesk Seek Viewer License Agreement and the Autodesk Seek web service Terms and Conditions.